ONMM – Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Residency Program
Initial accreditation from ACGME
The mission of the Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine program at Lake Granbury Medical Center is to educate, train, and develop physicians with exceptional clinical skills and ethical and professional behaviors, prepared to excel in the field of ONMM at state and national levels, while meeting the needs of the local community and greater regional area. Graduates will be prepared to successfully pass the AOBNMM board examination and enter the profession ready to practice clinically, teach the next generation of physicians in osteopathic principles and practices and produce research to support the practice of Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine.
LGMC ONMM program aims to train residents who:
- Provide optimal patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective.
- Demonstrate knowledge of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, epidemiological, and social-behavioral sciences.
- Demonstrate application of knowledge in patient care.
- Demonstrate ability to investigate and evaluate their patient care skills, appraise and assimilate scientific evidence and continuously improve their skills based on self-evaluation and life-long learning.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills that will result in the effective exchange of information and collaboration with their patients, families, and other health professionals.
- Demonstrate constant commitment in carrying out professional responsibilities and adhere to ethical principles.
- Demonstrate awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and the health system.
- Demonstrate ability to rely on resources and other health professionals that are available in the system.
Stipend & Benefits
Standard benefits package commensurate as for all LGMC employees, inclusive of medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as other offerings described in the CHS Benefits Guide current at the time of hiring.
- PGY1 – $ 58,000
- PGY2 – $ 60,000
- PGY3 – $ 61,000
- PGY4 – $ 62,000
The ONMM Residency Program at LGMC participates in the Electronic Residency Application System (ERAS) and National Residency Matching Program (NRMP) for recruitment purposes. Candidates are encouraged to apply through ERAS during the Main Residency Match (September through March). Our program does not accept applications that are sent outside of ERAS.
· Program begins application review – September
· Interviews – October to January
· Ranking of candidates – January to March
· Match Week – Mid-March
ACGME Program Number: 2754800002
- ONMM1 Track: 2338275C0 (3-year program)
- ONMM2 Track: 2338275R0 (Physician only reserved track; 2-year program)
- ONMM3 Track: 2338275R1 (Physician only reserved track; 1-year program)
ONMM Program Director Video with Dr. Hensel
Dr Picciotti Video
Dr Picciotti Office visit
TCOM OMM Classroom Video
Click below to view the ONMM Block Schedule
Residency Coordinator – Aurea Baez-Martinez, C-TAGME
Graduate Medical Education
1312 Paluxy Rd
Granbury, TX 76048