7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday
Occupational Health Clinic at Texas Health Fort Worth
1651 W. Rosedale, Suite 105 (East entrance to building closest to 8th Ave.)
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Phone: 817 -250- 4840
Screening Services: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Physicals: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Immunizations: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Injury Care: 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
After hours and weekends
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital, Fort Worth
When entering the emergency room, speak to a member of the admissions staff in the waiting room area. Indicate that you are a UNTHSC employee, describe the type of injury and that the injury occurred while on the job.
All the employees please keep the following information with you when you go to the clinic
- Your Primary Physician’s Name and contact info
- List of medication you are currently taking
- Emergency contact person info
- List of organism you currently work with.
- Documentation of the exposure and a sample of the source of exposure if the sample is not already known to be positive for HIV, HCV and or HBV. ( It is recommended to test the source for HIV, HCV and or HBV)
Please check out the link below for direction and location map
Medical Surveillance Emergency Contact Information
Fact Sheets developed by American Biological Safety Association Alliance with OSHA
- General Microbiology Fact Sheet(PDF 3.5MB)
- Select Agent Disease Fact Sheet(PDF 368KB)
- Zoonotic Fact Sheet(PDF 480KB)
- Principles of Good Microbiological Practice Fact Sheet(PDF 135KB)
- Principles of Biosafety Fact Sheet (PDF 56KB)
- Biosafety Levels (US)
- Guidance on regulations for the Transport of Infectious Substances 2007-2008 (World Health Organization)
This page was last modified on December 12, 2017