Values showcase featuring values, brews & you
From 9 to 11 a.m. on Thursday, Sept. 7, The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth’s Office of Culture and Experience will host a values showcase in MET 109-111 and the MET lobby.
What is the Values Showcase Event?
Our new system-wide values, created with input from all UNT System campuses, launched in early February. There have been numerous values-based activities at HSC, including workshops for new team members and supervisors, as well as weekly “Meet Our Values” events last Spring. This values showcase event continues to reinforce HSC’s values, definitions and behaviors, while allowing our HSC community to come together to experience the values in a fun and unique way.
- Stop by one of the Welcome tables first to get your values lanyard and event map so you know how to best navigate the event and maximize your time.
- Enjoy specialty coffees in MET 119 or regular coffee in the lobby area.
- Each of the five values stations features a fun way to interact with the value and connect with specific values behavior(s).
- Receive a values sticker for each station you visit.
- Show all five stickers to be entered into a drawing for one of the gift baskets featuring HSC branded swag (baseball hat, umbrella and more).
- One of the values stations will feature a special treat.
- MET Lobby next to elevators
- Learn more about how HSC models exceptional standards and acts in the best interest of our community while viewing the Stop the Bleed demonstration
- Inside MET 109-111 (underneath the big screen as you face the front)
- Engage in new experiences for learning and growth by using one of the HSC Regional Simulation Center’s trauma patient simulator
- MET Lobby corner next to exit doors facing Bunting Street
- Three different ways to champion our people-first approach to building relationships and community:
- Use the iPad to generate a digital appreciation note for an HSC colleague
- Learn more about RAM (Remote Area Medical) and sign up to volunteer at the event
- Tour the Pediatric Mobile Clinic outside MET on Bunting Street
- Inside MET 109-111 (underneath the big right screen as you face the front)
- Develop an awareness and understanding of different experiences through the game “Never Have I Ever”
Show Your Fire:
- Inside MET 109-111 (along the back windows)
- Play “Minute To Win It” games with leadership to promote enthusiastic engagement