INCEDO aims to be the health professional’s team of choice for quality interprofessional continuing education.
Create solutions for a healthier community through effective continuing education and professional development activities designed to improve competence, performance, patient outcomes or population health in communities we serve.
INCEDO is nationally accredited by the Accreditation Council on Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) and the American Osteopathic Association (AOA) — one of a handful of providers in the country to hold the distinction of maintaining dual accreditation.
During its last accreditation cycle, INCEDO received Accreditation with Commendation from the ACCME for its exemplary procedures and processes and full accreditation from the AOA. INCEDO also holds accreditation from the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
Other accreditations held:
- Texas Nursing Association
- Texas State Board of Social Worker Examiners
- Certified Public Health (CPH)
- Texas State Board of Examiners of Professional Counselors (LPC)
- California Board of Nursing
INCEDO utilizes these major accreditations by designing interprofessional educational activities which meet the needs of health care providers. INCEDO also has experience in successfully applying for CE credit from organizations which providership is not held and will do so as appropriate for the activity.
Types of Activities
- Conferences, symposia and series
- Online learning, including modules, micro-learning, and print
- Activities focused on UNTHSC and based on quality performance data
- Outreach activities, i.e. patient education
- Non-credit learning opportunities
- Educational research initiatives