AISD/UNTHSC Coaching-Up Program
The Arlington Independent School District’s (AISD), Crowley Independent School District and UNT Health Science Center’s (UNTHSC) Initiative to increase diversity in STEM higher education.
- Stimulate and broaden student’s awareness of biomedical and health professional careers paths by exposing AISD students to clinical and laboratory research environments at UNTHSC.
- Create a sustainable network that increases student’s persistence by providing a mentoring program with UNTHSC students.
- Increased enrollment of students in AP STEM courses.
- Increased performance among students in AP STEM courses.
- Increased retention of students in AP STEM courses.
- Increased number of students entering and earning college degrees in STEM.