- Khan, S. (2011). Let’s use video to reinvent education. TED.com—this is the Ted video http://www.ted.com/talks/lang/en/salman_khan_let_s_use_video_to_reinvent_education.html
- Vanderbilt Center for Teaching Flipping the Classroom by Cynthia J. Brame, CFT Assistant Director http://cft.vanderbilt.edu/guides-sub-pages/flipping-the-classroom/
- Making Videos for Flipped Classrooms http://www.eschoolnews.com/2012/05/21/how-to-make-videos-your-students-will-love/
- Stanford embraces Flipped Classroom model http://www.insidehighered.com/news/2013/09/09/stanford-university-and-khan-academy-use-flipped-classroom-medical-education
- Prober, C. G., & Khan, S. (2013). Medical education reimagined: a call to action. Academic Medicine, 88(10), 1407-1410.
- Berrett, D. (2012). How ‘Flipping’the classroom can improve the traditional lecture. The Chronicle of Higher Education, 19.
- Prober, C. G., & Heath, C. (2012). Lecture halls without lectures —a proposal for medical education. N Engl J Med, 366(18), 1657-1659.
- Mehta, N. B., Hull, A. L., Young, J. B., & Stoller, J. K. (2013). Just imagine: new paradigms for medical education. Academic Medicine, 88(10), 1418-1423.
- Ferreri, S. P., & O’Connor, S. K. (2013). Redesign of a large lecture course into a small- group learning course. American journal of pharmaceutical education, 77(1).
- McLaughlin, J. E., Roth, M. T., Glatt, D. M., Gharkholonarehe, N., Davidson, C. A., Griffin, L. M. et.al (2014). The flipped classroom: a course redesign to foster learning and engagement in a health professions school. Academic Medicine, 89(2), 236- 243.
- Pierce, R., & Fox, J. (2012). Vodcasts and active-learning exercises in a “flipped classroom” model of a renal pharmacotherapy module. American journal of pharmaceutical education, 76(10).
Would you like to explore flipping your class? Contact the Center for Innovative Learning Instructional Design staff for assistance.