Interprofessional Education and Practice Faculty Development: Certificates of Recognition and Distinction – Cohort III
Session Dates for 2019: Fridays, September 6, September 20, October 4, October 18, November 15, December 13, 11:30 am – 1:00 PM.
To earn the IPEP Certificate:
- Attend and participate in all six 1.5-hour interactive sessions held at UNTHSC from 11:30 am – 1:00 PM (lunch provided).
- Complete pre-work Canvas and IHI online modules for each in-person session, which includes no more than 2 hours of preparation.
- Complete the Team Based PSA project.
To earn the IPEP Distinction:
An IPEP Faculty Distinction will be offered to faculty who have:
- Completed the IPEP Faculty Development Certificate of Recognition requirements (1-3 above).
- Partner with at least one other faculty member from a different profession to design, develop, implement and assess an approved interprofessional learning experience with students or trainees of two or more professions. A proposal for this is submitted via Canvas.
- Demonstrate additional scholarship by sharing the outcomes of their IPEP learning experience at professional conferences or through publication of an educational research article.
Click on the + accordion buttons to expand and read more about each session, or use this Printable Version of IPEP Faculty Development. Registration is below.
Please register using this form. Please fill out this form ONE TIME. You will receive confirmation via email.