Interprofessional Education and Practice Faculty Development: Certificates of Recognition and Distinction – Cohort III
COHOT IV: Coming in Fall 2020, save the session dates: Fridays, Sept 11 & 25, Oct 9 & 23, Nov 13 and Dec 11. To be out on the waiting list for Fall 2020, please email email@example.com
To earn the IPEP Certificate:
- Attend and participate in all six 1.5-hour interactive sessions held at UNTHSC from 11:30 am – 1:00 PM (lunch provided).
- Complete pre-work Canvas and IHI online modules for each in-person session, which includes no more than 2 hours of preparation.
- Complete the Team Based PSA project.
To earn the IPEP Distinction:
An IPEP Faculty Distinction will be offered to faculty who have:
- Completed the IPEP Faculty Development Certificate of Recognition requirements (1-3 above).
- Partner with at least one other faculty member from a different profession to design, develop, implement and assess an approved interprofessional learning experience with students or trainees of two or more professions. A proposal for this is submitted via Canvas.
- Demonstrate additional scholarship by sharing the outcomes of their IPEP learning experience at professional conferences or through publication of an educational research article.
Click on the + accordion buttons to expand and read more about each session, or use this Printable Version of IPEP Faculty Development. Registration is below.