You can document your attendance or participation in for CIL faculty development through the EIS Portal. Please follow these instructions to add these events to your training record if you do not already see the event listed:
To register for an event and receive credit through the EIS System:
- Log-in to the EIS Portal
- At the top select the “Human Resources” tab.
- On the left side menu select “Training & Development.” Check to make sure the training is not shown by clicking “Training Summary.”
- Select “Professional Training”.
- Click the orange “Add Professional Training” button
- Enter the information for the course or training you completed and click submit.
- Click “Return to Professional Training”.
- Your training will now be listed in EIS.
- To receive a Microcredential or Certificate, please attend the event or participate in the online or hybrid offering to learn how to earn a Credential or Certificate.
What is a microcredential?