Welcome to one of the nation’s premier graduate academic centers. We offer advanced degrees through six schools that prepare our students to become successful, innovative health care leaders of tomorrow. Our diverse student body trains and practices across disciplines to keep patients at the center of our efforts in education, research and care. State-of-the-art facilities and opportunities to collaborate with internationally known faculty position our graduates for recruitment by the top health care organizations in the nation.
Together, our 1,600 team members and 2,200 students are working to fulfill our mission of providing solutions for a healthier community.
Academic programs and degrees awarded
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine
- Master of Science in Biomedical Sciences
- Doctor of Philosophy in Biomedical Sciences
- Master of Health Administration
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science in Public Health
- Doctor of Public Health
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Master of Science in Lifestyle Health Sciences and Coaching
- Doctor of Pharmacy
- Doctor of Medicine
This page was last modified on August 27, 2020