Selected R&D Resources
Discovery Centers – An open innovation initiative at The University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth.
Two laboratory spaces located in the Center for BioHealth and the Research and Education building are available to:
– provide shared laboratory space for young researchers and clinical faculty members
– make available supplemental instrumentation for researchers who don’t otherwise have access to critical capabilities
– offer laboratory access to entrepreneurs and start-up companies enrolled in the Health Science Center’s Acceleration Lab Program.
- (CFTN) Center for Fluorescence Technology and Nanomedicine
- (FCF) Flow Cytometry & Laser Capture Microdissection Core Facility
- Mass Spectrometry
- Nanotech Research Interest Group
- Pre-Clinical Services
This page was last modified on August 26, 2020