Emphasis in Pharmacometrics
Upon completion, students can expect to be:
- Better qualified for fellowships in clinical pharmacology and pharmacometrics in pharmaceutical industry and regulatory agency settings
- Be able to apply Bayesian methods for precision dosing in clinic settings
The following 4 courses, a core pharmacokinetics course (3 SCH) followed by three elective courses (9 SCH), comprise the program.
- PHAR 7343 Pharmacokinetics
- PHAR 7381 Statistics for Pharmacometrics
- PHAR 7382 Clinical Pharmacology and Drug Development
- PHAR 7383 Pharmacometrics Techniques 1
How to Apply
Submit the following to your respective SEAS Navigator. Space is limited.
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of interest
- Must be a student in good standing and not on probation
For questions about the program, contact: Dr. Ayyappa Chaturvedula, Associate Professor of Pharmacotherapy, UNTHSC College of Pharmacy at Ayyappa.Chaturvedula@unthsc.edu.