Health Professions Workforce Symposium
Join us for an evening of presentations and thoughtful discussion with national leaders in physical therapy, the PA field and health and wellness coaching.
- Thursday, Sept. 21
- HSC Campus
- MET Building, Room 109-111
- Parking map
- Virtual attendance option available upon registration
- Food and refreshments will be available from 5 to 5:45 p.m.
Glenn Forister, PhD, PA-C
Dean, School of Health Professions
About Dean Forister
Tara Jo Manal, PT, DPT, FAPTA, Senior Vice President, Scientific Affairs, American Physical Therapy Association
Todd Pickard, MMSc, PA-C, DFAAPA, FASCO, Vice President and Speaker of the House, American Academy of Physician Associates
Following keynote speeches from our esteemed guests, we will engage in a panel discussion between the speakers and the School of Health Professions department chairs on workforce challenges and opportunities within the health professions.
School of Health Professions Department Chairs:
- Lauren Dobbs, MMS, PA-C, Physician Assistant Studies
- Michael Furtado, PT, DPT, EdD, Physical Therapy
- Misti Zablosky, PhD, LAT, CHWC, DipACLM, Personalized Health and Well-Being