Postdoctoral Research Training Program (PRTP)
- Anyone with a PhD and/or MD degree.
- Interested in a vision science career.
- Internal and external fellows are eligible.
- Increase your knowledge in vision research areas.
- Conduct full-time research under the guidance of a chosen mentor.
- Gain feedback from mentor and the assigned Scientific Training Committee.
- Design and execute experiments to test your hypothesis.
- Learn to critically evaluate your research results and work towards future publication.
Responsibilities & Requirements
- Complete one full year of research work under the guidance of an NTERI faculty member.
- Give at least one research presentation to your peers and faculty at the Work-in-Progress Seminar Series.
- Attend at least 80% of the Work-in-Progress Seminars.
- Attend at least 80% of the Journal Club Seminars.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling submission basis. If interested please contact Brenda Vasini (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org ), for application guidelines and submission instructions.