Fiscal Year 2016 Intramural Grants Program
The Division of Research & Innovation is pleased to announce a call for applications for the Fiscal Year 2016 Intramural Grant Program.
The Fiscal Year 2016 Intramural Grant Program is designed to advance and accelerate the research programs of UNTHSC faculty members and doctoral students. These intramural grants support pilot studies, data collection, data analyses and other research activities that will likely result in extramural grant support, enable the development of external partnerships, and/or enhance the commercial potential of UNT Health Science Center discoveries.
Please read the general information regarding the FY16 Intramural Grant Program by following the link here.
Detailed descriptions of each of the following funding opportunities, including submission requirements and evaluation criteria, can be found in the respective Program Announcements:
- Faculty Research Pilot Grants
- Faculty Research Bridge Grants
- Doctoral Student Bridge Grants
- Joint Autonomous University of the State of Mexico (UAEM) and UNTHSC Faculty Research Pilot Grants
- UNTHSC Proof of Concept: Commercialization Grant (PoC) – NOTE: Applications for Proof of Concept grants will be accepted only by request from the Office for Research Development and Commercialization (RD&C).
Questions or Inquiries should be directed to:
Research Funding Development Manager