Job Title: Data Analyst (Short-Term)
Hours Per Week: 10 hours per week
Wage/Salary: $15 per hour
How to Apply: Please send your resume to Damaris.firstname.lastname@example.org by May 6, 2021
● Qualitative and quantitative analysis experience
● Experience extracting data in a presentable format.
● Analytical and problem-solving skills
● Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases, word processing.
● Excellent time-management skills.
● Students who will not be graduating before July 2021 are eligible for this opportunity.
Analyzing qualitative and quantitative data gathered from NRMN’s end-of-course surveys distributed to participants in an online unconscious bias course. The project team is made up of researchers from three institutions across three states. Applicants must be prepared to provide weekly updates either via email or Zoom meetings and to attend project team meetings as they occur. Work on this project will begin immediately and will conclude by June 30, 2021.
For more information about NRMN Unconscious Bias Course please visit https://my.nrmnet.net/program/p/UnconsciousBiasCourse