Get prepared by watching the Summer Enrollment video to learn what is changing and bring your questions to the one hour in-person presentations hosted by your Benefit Advisors’ Sarah Blackwell and Angie Schott on:
• Thursday, June 23 at 11:00 a.m. in IREB 260
• Wednesday, June 29 at 11:00 a.m. or 4:30 p.m. in RES 100
o Both sessions on June 29, will be in Spanish
• Thursday, July 7 at 11:00 a.m. in IREB 260
Can’t make an in-person session? Join us on Zoom, registration not required on:
• Monday, June 27, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Link)
• Tuesday, July 5, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. (Link)
What can I do during Benefits Open Enrollment?
You can make changes to your coverages for plan year 2023 such as:
• Add/drop coverages for dental, vision, short-term or long-term disability
• Add dependents to your insurance or apply for optional life insurance
• Change medical providers from Health Select of Texas to the Consumer Directed plan or vice versa
• Add/drop dependents
Where do I make my changes during Benefits Open Enrollment?
Use this step-by-step enrollment guide to help you make changes and how to access the ERS employee portal starting on July 4. The system will be open but, the University will be closed.
No action is necessary if you are keeping your current benefit elections. This includes the amount you are currently contributing to TexFlex.