The Division of Academic Innovation invites you to join a featured panel session on May 18th.
The Scholarship of Teaching and Learning: Connecting Your Research and Practice
Location: LIB 400 or Zoom (873 8487 1977)
Time: Thursday, May 18th, 12-2 pm
RSVP: DAI Events Calendar (Due by 1 pm, May 15th)
- Riyaz Basha, PhD, Associate Professor, Pediatrics, Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Paula Gregory, PhD, Professor, Associate Dean for Faculty & Educational Development, School of Biomedical Sciences
- Harlan P. Jones, PhD, Associate Professor, Microbiology, Immunology & Genetics, School of Biomedical Sciences
- Malinee Neelamegam, PhD, Assistant Professor, Biostatistics & Epidemiology, School of Public Health
- Brittany (Palasik) Torres, PharmD, BCPS, Associate Professor, Pharmacotherapy, College of Pharmacy
- Develop “niche savvy” for recognition of the unique elements of your teaching that are ripe for further scholarship
- Identify approaches to teaching and research that shrink the boundaries between the two to maximize your time and efforts
- Explore best practices for seeking intellectual collaboration and peer reviews.
- Apply strategies to identify appropriate venues for publication of the scholarship of teaching