We are hosting different events at HSC over the following days, which will bring 200+ guests on campus each day:
• Today, January 25, 1-5pm
• Wednesday, February 1, 1-5pm
• Friday, February 3, 8am-5pm
Please discuss with your supervisor if remote work is an option on one/all of the days listed above to allow for additional parking spaces on campus.
• Please note that, regardless of how congested lots and garages become, parking is not allowed in the following places:
— Lot 1 (reserved for patient parking only; will receive an HSC citation)
— Lot 7 spaces reserved for Piola Restaurant patrons; will receive an HSC citation
• Owners of the following parking lots will tow unauthorized vehicles:
— CVS, northwest corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Montgomery Street
— McDonald\\\’s, southwest corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Montgomery Street
— Chicotsky’s shopping area, southeast corner of West 7th and Clifton streets
• The City of Fort Worth will issue citations for those who park on nearby streets labeled “Resident Parking.”
As always, if you cannot find parking, please contact the Parking Office at 817-735-2211. Parking specialists will use their live video cameras to locate a parking spot for you.
Your patience is greatly appreciated.
Anyone with questions may contact Parking@unthsc.edu.