HSC will host interprofessional exercises that will bring 200 additional students from partnering institutions and other campuses to our campus on Wednesday, September 28, 1 -5 p.m.
Please note that, regardless of how congested lots and garages become, parking is not allowed at these locations:
- Lot 1 (reserved for patient parking only; will receive HSC citation)
- Lot 7 (spaces reserved for Piola Restaurant patrons; will receive HSC citation)
Owners of these parking lots will tow unauthorized vehicles:
- CVS, northwest corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Montgomery Street
- McDonalds, southwest corner of Camp Bowie Boulevard and Montgomery Street
- Chicotsky’s shopping area, southeast corner of West Seventh and Clifton streets
The City of Fort Worth will issue citations for those who park on nearby streets labeled “Resident Parking.”
As always, if you cannot find parking, please contact the Parking Office at 817-735-2211. Parking specialists will use their live video cameras to locate a parking spot for you.
Please discuss with your supervisor if remote work is an option for you on those days.
Your patience is greatly appreciated. Anyone with questions may contact Parking@unthsc.edu.