Cystic Fibrosis Foundation offers several funding opportunities for cystic fibrosis research and for professional development and training. Below is a list of current and upcoming funding opportunities.
For more detailed information, please visit the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation website.
- Purpose: To provide support for multi-investigator research projects that have the potential to make an important contribution to health equity in the CF population.
- Funding: Up to $200,000 per year for up to four years.
- Deadlines: April 2023 and March 2024
- Purpose: To support work that leads to sufficient project development to enable an application for future research funding from the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation or the National Institutes of Health.
- Funding: Up to $50,000 for one year
- Deadlines: August
- Purpose: To support (non-Path to a Cure related) postdoctoral research training related to cystic fibrosis.
- Funding: Up to $75,000 first year and $76,000 second year
- Deadlines: May & December