Group exercise classes bring fun and variety to any workout program. We provide an assortment of classes to help you reach your fitness goals. We have five different group fitness schedules each year – Spring, May-mester, Summer, Fall and Winter-mester. You will be notified of changes in the Daily News and OrgSync, but one thing you can be sure of – there will always be classes available for your enjoyment!
Group Exercise Schedule
January 2nd – April 27th
Please see below for class cancellations and format substitutions.
Upcoming Class Format Substitutions or Cancellations
While we do our very best to avoid class cancellations, our schedule is based on our instructor availability, so in the event, an instructor is injured, ill or out of town, some classes may be canceled.
Not all of the listed formats are available year round. Click on the class name for more info
- HIIT Remix – This class mixes high and low intensity moves with popular music that makes you forget you are working out. If you love high-intensity interval training and today’s music, then give HIIT Remix a try!
- MetCon – “Metabolic Conditioning” a combination of anaerobic and aerobic exercises to maximize intensity in the shortest amount of time possible. This class is often utilized by athletes as a conditioning supplement to their respective sport. Perfect for all levels since each workout can be scaled based on personal output.
- Spin – Hills, sprints, jumps and intervals – spin has it all. If you’re looking for a fun-filled cardio workout with great music, come on in for a ride. (This class is limited to 12 participants and you must present a class pass to the instructor at the start of class. Passes can be obtained in person at the front desk up to 15 minutes prior to class start time. One pass per person and passes cannot be picked up for another person.)
- Strength Intervals – This power-packed class uses a step for a challenging combination of strength and cardio exercises. High energy and fun-filled! You don’t want to miss this class.
- Yoga – A great class to improve balance, strength and flexibility that is perfect for all fitness levels. Mats are provided, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.
The fitness center group exercise room may be blocked without notice for Office of Wellness Services Programs.
During group exercise classes, only participants are to be in the room.
*Must be fitness center member to participate in any group exercise class*
*No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the fitness center under any circumstances (Includes use of outdoor basketball court)*
While we make every effort to avoid class substitutions and cancellations, please note that all class formats and times are subject to change without notice based on instructor availability.
This page was last modified on February 12, 2018