Group exercise classes bring fun and variety to any workout program. We providean assortment of classes to help you reach your fitness goals. We have five different group fitness schedules each year – Spring, May-mester, Summer, Fall and Winter-mester. You will be notified of changes in the Daily News and OrgSync, but one thing you can be sure of – there will always be classes available for your enjoyment!
This schedule runs from January 2nd through April 28th.
Please see below for class cancellations and format substitutions.
Upcoming Class Format Substitutions or Cancellations
While we do our very best to avoid class cancellations, our schedule is based on our instructor availability, so in the event an instructor is injured, ill or out of town, some classes may be cancelled.
- No upcoming cancellations or substitutions
- Complete Athlete –Sports-inspired training from a certified CSCS personal trainer. Complete Athlete will challenge all aspects of fitness from explosiveness, speed, agility, quickness, strength, endurance, and even balance and stability. This performance-based training will challenge you to push to your peak fitness and make you a complete athlete.
- HIIT Remix – This class mixes high and low intensity moves with popular music that makes you forget you are working out. If you love high intensity interval training and today’s music, then give HIIT Remix a try!
- Pilates – Pilates will help improve your strength, flexibility and posture. Join us on the mat for core training appropriate for any fitness level.
- PiYo – Body weight strength training to the beat of great music. Kick your shoes off and work up a sweat on the mat. This class will challenge your strength, balance and flexibility.
- Spin – Hills, sprints, jumps and intervals – spin has it all. If you’re looking for a fun-filled cardio workout with great music, come on in for a ride. (This class is limited to 12 participants and you must present a class pass to the instructor at the start of class. Passes can be obtained in person at the front desk up to 15 minutes prior to class start time. One pass per person and passes cannot be picked up for another person.)
- STRETCH – This low-impact, low-intensity class will help you improve your balance, flexibility, and posture. Deep breathing and stretches will help reduce stress and relax!
- Step and Strength – This power-packed class uses a step for a challenging combination of strength and cardio exercises. High energy and fun-filled! You don’t want to miss this class. (This class is limited to 12 participants and you must present a class pass to the instructor at the start of class. Passes can be obtained in person at the front desk up to 15 minutes prior to class start time. One pass per person and passes cannot be picked up for another person.)
- Total Body Conditioning – Get a full body workout in this intense class that will combine strength exercises and high intensity cardio to build muscle and burn fat! Fun music and motivation from your instructor will help you keep pushing through the challenge. Bring your A game and your friends!
- TurboKick – An action-packed workout that combines a series of punching and kicking combinations to fun music. An intense workout for the participant who wants a challenge.
Not all of the listed formats are available year round.
The fitness center group exercise room may be blocked without notice for Office of Wellness Services Programs.
During group exercise classes, only participants are to be in the room.
*Must be fitness center member to participate in any group exercise class*
*No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the fitness center under any circumstances (Includes use of outdoor basketball court)*
While we make every effort to avoid class substitutions and cancellations, please note that all class formats and times are subject to change without notice based on instructor availability.
This page was last modified on January 2, 2017