Our fitness center offers a friendly environment for members to enjoy a great workout!
Must be at least 16 years old to enter the fitness center; No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the facility under any circumstances. (Includes use of the outdoor basketball court.) UNTHSC child policy
Group Exercise Classes
- Metabolic Conditioning
- And more!
- Upright and Recumbent Bikes
- Stair Climber
Cable Weight Machines
Free Towel Service
Dressing and Showering Areas
Outdoor(Full Court) Basketball Court
- Also supports tennis or volleyball play upon request
Spin Room usage rules:
- The spin room is open for member use 8-11 am and 2-4 pm Monday – Friday. However, the room may be blocked without notice for OWS Programming.
- The sound equipment is for instructor use only and out of consideration for staff in surrounding offices, no music is to be played aloud. Please use headphones.
- Classes are to be taught by OWS staff only, therefore we request that the instructor bike not be used for personal workouts.
- Only closed toe athletic shoes and cycling shoes are permitted.
- Equipment must be cleaned with provided wipes after use.
- The spin room is for spin workouts only. Other space in the facility is available for stretching, abdominal workouts, etc.
- The window blinds must remain open at all times and no bags are permitted in the room
Recreational Equipment for rent:
- Softball Equipment
- Tennis Equipment
- Wiffle Ball Equipment
- Much more!
Failure to comply with these rules may result in loss of privileges.
This page was last modified on October 3, 2018