- 2017 Valubility of the Year recipients
- 2016 Valubility of the Year recipients
- 2015 Valubility of the Year recipients
Frequently Asked Questions
How are honorees selected?
- Honorees are selected by a representative committee who will read through all nominations before making final recommendations to the President’s Cabinet. The final decision on the 2017 Valubility of the Year honorees rests with the President’s Cabinet.
Who can be nominated?
- ALL team members. Faculty, Staff & Students.
Who should be nominated?
- Faculty, staff or students who live our values in extraordinary ways;
- Have taken a leadership role to influence our culture;
- Consistently exceeds our values in their everyday lives and interaction with others; and are
- Vocal ambassador for our values-based culture.
Are Valubility of the Month honorees automatically entered?
- Those previously recognized for Valubility of the Month are NOT automatically entered for Valubility of the Year consideration and must be nominated again using a Valubility of the Year nomination form.
Can I join the Valubility voting committee?
- Yes. Faculty, staff and students are eligible to join the committee. If you are interested, please email us at email@example.com
How many team members will be recognized?
- Five team members or teams will be honored for Valubility of the Year.