Data and Survey Requests

Please review the HSC Viewbook and the UAA website for official institutional data. If you don’t see the data that you need, submit a ServiceNow request for a consultation, data or reports, survey design, or a customized data solution.

Go to UNT ServiceNow and follow these step-by-step directions to:

Submit a UNTHSC Institutional Data Request

Submit a UNTHSC Institutional Survey Request

If you need assistance submitting a request, please contact (Vicki Cleveland or Shoal Sharrock)

This form is provided for handling and tracking institutional data requests for the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth (HSC) from UNT System employees.

Public requests for data should be directed to the UNT System Public Information Coordinator with the Office of General Counsel.  Contact information is available at:

If you are a current or past student in need of academic records, please visit Registrar and Student Records at:

If you are interested in applying to HSC, please visit the Office of Admissions and Recruitment at