TCOM Education Conclave 2021
Conclave Registration is NOW OPEN!
Click here: Education Conclave Registration
The Annual Education Conclave of UNTHSC Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine is a developmental workshop for leaders, teaching physicians, and administrators of undergraduate medical education sites and graduate medical education programs affiliated with UNTHSC/TCOM. Updates on topics of current and emerging interest to the attendees will be presented, as well as general faculty and other leadership development programs.
The Conclave also serves as a state-level venue for the presentation of scholarly work by teaching physicians, faculty, residents, and administrators/education coordinators. Submissions are peer-reviewed for inclusion in the program. The resident poster section will be judged for the awarding of prizes and recognition.
Congratulations to the 2020 TCOM Education Conclave Poster Winners
- 1st Place Educational Research- Shermin Sayani, MD Teambuilding in the Residency Setting
- 1st Place Case Report- Nina Ngo, DO Inguinal Fallopian Tube Hernia Causing Chronic Lower Abdominal and Pelvic Pain in a Reproductive Aged Woman
- 2nd Place- Blair Thwaites, MD Fatigue Mitigation in Resident Physicians, Educational Research
- 2nd Place- Ashleigh Workman, DO The Effect of Providing Immunization Education and Immediate Immunization during Specialty Care on Pneumococcal Vaccination Uptake in Patients Receiving Immunosuppressive Therapy, Clinical Research
- 3rd Place- Jean Charles, DO Acyclovir Resistant Anogenital Herpes Simplex in an HIV patient with Pseudoepitheliomatous Hyperplasia Resembling Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Case Report
Resident Information and Resources
2019 Conclave Poster Session Winners
This page was last modified on April 5, 2021