ONMM – Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine Residency Program
Pending site visit and Review committee approval from ACGME
The Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine program at Lake Granbury Medical Center will have as its mission to educate, train, and develop physicians with exceptional clinical and ethical skills and professional behaviors, prepared to excel in the field of ONMM at state and national levels, while meeting the needs of the local community and greater regional area. The program will also provide ONMM training to physicians in order to prepare them to successfully pass the AOBNMM board examination and enter the profession ready to practice clinically, teach the next generation of physicians in osteopathic principles and practices and produce research to support the practice of Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine.
LGMC ONMM program aims to train residents who:
- Provide optimal patient care that is compassionate, appropriate and effective.
- Demonstrate knowledge of established and evolving biomedical, clinical, epidemiological, and social-behavioral sciences.
- Demonstrate application of knowledge in patient care.
- Demonstrate ability to investigate and evaluate their patient care skills, appraise and assimilate scientific evidence and continuously improve their skills based on self-evaluation and life-long learning.
- Demonstrate interpersonal and communication skills that will result in the effective exchange of information and collaboration with their patients, families, and other health professionals.
- Demonstrate constant commitment in carrying out professional responsibilities and adhere to ethical principles.
- Demonstrate awareness of and responsiveness to the larger context and the health system.
- Demonstrate ability to rely on resources and other health professionals that are available in the system.
LGMC ONMM Program Director introduction video with Dr. Hensel
TCOM OMM Anatomy and MET Lab walk through:
Click below to view the ONMM Block Schedule:
ONMM Residency Program
Faculty and Staff Roster
|Kendi Hensel, DO, PhD, FAAO Osteopathic Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine ONMM Residency Program Director
ONMM Residency Program Coordinator
Yein Lee, DO, MMS, FAAPMR
Meaghan Nelsen, MS, DO, FACOOG
Salary and benefits
Standard benefits package commensurate as for all LGMC employees, inclusive of medical, dental, and vision benefits, as well as other offerings described in the CHS Benefits Guide current at the time of hiring.
- PGY1 – $54,000
- PGY2 – $56,000
- PGY3 – $58,000
- PGY4 – $60,000
Lake Granbury Medical Center
Graduate Medical Education
1310 Paluxy Rd.
Granbury, TX 76048
This page was last modified on January 19, 2021