Medical Student Rotation
LGMC GME will consider applications for medical student rotations that occur during their 3rd and 4th year of school, including Audition Rotations. For the office to process these requests, an affiliation agreement between the school and LGMC must be in place before the it is considered. Agreements and requests must be received 60 days in advanced.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Once requests have been approved, students will be notified of onboarding requirements to be sent prior to the start date.
When requesting rotations
Application requests will be sent to the program via the Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO) system. Please include your name and contact information with the following documents when sending your request:
- Copy of most recent CV/Resume
- At least three options of rotations dates, in order of preference
- Unofficial copy of Medical School Transcript – For Audition Rotation requests
- USMLE/COMLEX scores, including all attempts – For Audition Rotation requests
- Personal Statement (draft is fine) – For Audition Rotation requests
Graduate Medical Education
1312 Paluxy Rd
Granbury, TX 76048