The UNT Health Physician Group, Division of Geriatrics is a leader in North Texas in providing care for older adults. Our board-certified/eligible geriatricians, nurse practitioners, psychologist and social service coordinator are committed to improving the physical and mental function of our patients, with a focus on improving and maintaining their quality of life. To schedule an appointment, call: 817.735.DOCS (3627).
The Geriatrics Division offers:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment Program
- Care of elderly frail and complicated older persons
- Dementia evaluations and treatment
- Elderly well care
- Nursing home, house calls, ambulatory and hospital-based care
Our fellowship-trained specialists in dementia care also lead the area’s major medical and clinical research programs for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
Referrals to our geriatricians come with the added benefit of their membership in the UNTHealth Physician Group, the area’s largest multi-specialty group practice that boasts an impressive internal medicine group of more than 35 specialists and subspecialists. The Geriatrics Division is one of 10 divisions in the Department of Medicine for the UNT Health Physician Group.
Geriatrics Assessment Program (GAP) Information
- Physicians, Clinicians, and Faculty
- Services Available
- (GAP) Geriatric Assessment Program
- New Patient Information
- New Patient Letter
- New Patient Checklist
- Health/research/?page_id=2006101247189 Intake Form
- Memory Checklist
- Authorization to Obtain Health Information
- Authorization for Release of Health Information
- Authorization for Release of Health Information Personal Representative
- Clinic Directions
This page was last modified on March 28, 2016