The Center for Geriatrics Assessment and Planning Program (GAPP Clinic) is a leader in North Texas in providing care for older adults. Our board-certified geriatricians, nurse practitioners, psychologist and social service coordinator are committed to improving the physical and mental function of our patients, with a focus on improving and maintaining their quality of life. To schedule an appointment, call: (817) 735-2200.
The Geriatrics Division offers:
- Comprehensive Geriatric Assessment Program
- Care of elderly frail and complicated older persons
- Dementia evaluations and treatment
- Elderly well care
- Nursing home, house calls, ambulatory and hospital-based care
Our fellowship-trained specialists in dementia care also lead the area’s major medical and clinical research programs for Alzheimer’s and dementia patients.
Geriatrics Assessment Program (GAP) Information
- New Patient Letter, Checklist and Health History Form
- Authorization to Obtain Health Information Form
- Personal Representative Form
- Clinic Directions
This page was last modified on May 9, 2016