- Prohibition of Sexual Assault and Retaliation: Policy 5.212 (Pending Board of Regents approval)
- Reporting Procedures
- What Are My Options?
- Anonymous Reporting Form
- Getting Help
- Faculty/Staff Resources
- Campaign, Education, and Training
- What To Do About Sexual Violence (Brochure)
- What To Do About Dating Violence, Domestic Violence, and Stalking (Brochure)
- UNTHSC Notice of Complaints Rights
- Sexual Assault Prevention Training (Video)
- Sexual Assault and Sexual Misconduct
STRICTLY Confidential: Conversations are all confidential and can be anonymous. Except in rare, extreme circumstances, nothing will be shared without Complainant’s explicit permission.
MOSTLY Confidential: Conversations are kept as confidential as possible, but limited information about incidents of sexual misconduct must be shared with relevant administrators and a Title IX Coordinator so that the University can take action if necessary for reasons of safety. In planning any response, the wishes of the Complainant are given full consideration.
- CARE Team: 817-735-2740 email@example.com
- UNTHSC Police: 817-735-2600
- Dr. Trisha Van Duser, Title IX Coordinator: 817-735-2508, SSC 221
- Dr. Nicki McGee, Director, Student Services (Student Conduct Officer): 817-735-2069
- WellConnect Student Assistance Program: 800-326-6142
- Student Health: 817-735-2346
Off Campus Resources
- John Peter Smith Hospital (Fort Worth): 817-702-2839
- Parkland Hospital (Dallas): 214-590-8000
ACCORDING TO TEXAS STATE LAW
- Fort Worth Police Department (non-emergency): 817-335-4222
- Dallas Police Department (non-emergency): 214-744-4444
- Denton Police (non-emergency): 940-349-8181
This website is designed as a resource to provide information and support for anyone who may have been a victim of sexual assault or sexual harassment. The Resource menu at the top of the page can help you better understand your options. If you feel that you have been subjected to sexual assault or sexual misconduct, please click on the Getting Help link for more information.
Sexual Assault or Sexual Misconduct are serious acts against UNTHSC’s Student Code of Conduct and Discipline and may be committed by men against women, women against men, men against men, and women against women. Please click on the links at the top of the page for more information.
Getting help is important. If you have been sexually assaulted, or think you have been sexually assaulted, the first thing you may want to do is call the police. For more information, click the “Getting Help” link at the top of the page.
This page was last modified on April 20, 2016