One of UNT Health Science Center Values is to Serve Other First, therefore we are invested in the communities where we live, work and serve. In partnership with many local organizations, employees and students volunteer their time by giving, contributing and helping with various events and causes.
To better facilitate the value of “Serve Others First” UNTHSC created the HSC Volunteer Council in 2016.
HSC Volunteer Council Mission
Foster student and employee volunteerism and service to create healthier communities.
Vision and Values
UNTHSC demonstrating Our Values of Collaboration and Serve Others First.
- Empower students to become servant leaders
- Generate and communicate service opportunities for all of the UNTHSC Community
- Enrich students’ educational experience
- Develop collaboration and professionalism
- Foster students’ growth and success
- Track student & employee volunteerism
- HSC Volunteer Council Members
- Volunteerism Report 2015-2016
- UNTHSC Week of Service
- Available Service Opportunities
- Submit the Volunteer Request Form
- UNTHSC Community Garden
If you need additional information please contact the Office of Student Development, call 817-735-5006 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
This page was last modified on February 1, 2018