The Student Leadership Academy is open to students from all programs who are interested in a unique interprofessional leadership development opportunity.
We are looking for students from all programs interested in a unique interprofessional leadership development opportunity.
Program Mission: To transform students into exceptional leaders empowered to create solutions for a healthier community.
- 75% of classes must be on-campus
- Must be enrolled for the full academic year
- Be in and remain in good academic standing
- Be in and remain in good disciplinary standing
- General applicant information
- 3 short essay questions (500 words or less)
- Contact information for a faculty/staff recommendation for applicant
- Upload CV/Resume
- Attend Weekly Leadership Development Sessions
- 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm
- Leadership Mentor Requirement (On-going/ Monthly)
- Alumni, Faculty, or Staff Leadership Coach (assigned through a matching process)
- Monthly meeting with Leadership Coach (Skype, phone, or in person)
- Culmination Service Project & Presentation
- In predetermined groups
Application deadline: August 2018
Only the 25 students will be offered a spot to participate.
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Check back in Spring 2018 for the 2018-2019 Application
This page was last modified on November 17, 2017