Student Fee Advisory Committee
In compliance with the Texas Education Code 54.5031and 54.5033, the Student Fee Advisory Committee at the University of North Texas Health Science Center (HSC) is an advisory group to the governing board and administration on the type, amount, and expenditure of compulsory fees for student services. The Student Fee Advisory Committee recommends the allocation of student service fee funds to best serve the needs of the largest number of students. Members shall not speak for this committee without the prior approval of the committee.
2021 – 2022 Committee Members
- Co – Chair: Lori Saunders – Student Development
- Co – Chair: Meagan Cross – Student and Academic Affairs
- Staff Member: Tiffinie Jones – Student Finance
- Staff Member: Seth Willmoth – Facilities
- Faculty Member: Veda Womack – SHP Faculty
- Medical Student Government Association: Daniel Park
- Graduate Student Association: Jinmin Zhang
- Physician Assistant Student Association: Ethan Pugel
- Public Health Student Government Association: Cindy Lopez
- Physical Therapy Student Association: Callie James
- Pharmacy Student Government Association: Emmanuel Rodriguez
Ad hoc Members:
- Roxanne Quiroz – Student Development
- Peg Demers – Office of the Provost
2021-2022 Meeting Dates
(Virtual Meetings via Microsoft Teams – email firstname.lastname@example.org for a link to the meeting)
- Monday, February 14, 12 p.m.
- Monday, February 21, 12 p.m.
- Wednesday, February, 23 12 p.m.
- Friday, February 25, 12 p.m.