Frequently Asked Questions
May 19, 2018, 9:00am, TCU’s Schollmaier Arena
2900 Stadium Drive, Ft. Worth, Texas 76109
Share your special moments at #UNTHSCgrad
Cap and Gown
- All graduates have been assessed a Graduation Fee that includes the costs associated with purchasing regalia.
- Graduates will have until April 23rd to order regalia without incurring an additional fee for shipping.
- Regalia will be sent to the address listed on the order form; extra regalia will not be available at the ceremony.
- DO NOT wash, iron, or dry clean your regalia. The best way to remove wrinkles is to promptly take it home and hang it on a hanger in your bathroom. The steam will release the wrinkles.
- Regalia is yours to keep!!! Don’t forget to share your photos at #UNTHSCgrad
- The commencement ceremony starts promptly at 9:00am and will last approximately two and half hours.
- Professional attire is required. Shorts, sandals and low cut or short dresses are not appropriate. Please be respectful of the importance of the ceremony and remember, this is a family-friendly event.
- Please come fully dressed; professional attire, robe, hood, cap and tassel. We do not have extra items. All graduates will be hooded at the ceremony. Please bring your hood unbuttoned.
- Graduates should arrive no later than 8:30am. Graduates will be lining up outside the arena under the football stadium bleachers. Water will be provided and fans will be running to help keep you cool. You will check-in at Gate 10, locate your school banner and retrieve your name card from a staff member. Only graduates and hooders will be allowed to enter that gate. You are to line-up numerically in your school section.
- KEEP YOUR NAME CARD WITH YOU – this is what you hand the announcer as you cross the stage!!!
- Please use the restroom before getting in line. We ask that you kindly remain in line and do not leave the arena until the conclusion of the ceremony.
- Do not bring any personal items with you (ie. cell phones, purses). There is not a secured holding area during the ceremony and UNTHSC will not be responsible for any lost/stolen items. You will NOT be returning to the same chair once you cross the stage during the ceremony.
- Tickets are not required for entry into this event.
- The doors to the TCU Schollmaier Arena will open at 7:30am for all guests.
- TCU has clear bag policy in place.
- Please inform guests that balloons, confetti, and noise makers are prohibited in the TCU Schollmaier Arena.
- Accessible seating is available throughout the arena on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Parking is available in Lot 5 and the Frog Alley Parking Garage.
- Disabled parking is available in Lot 6 (a state issued parking decal is required).
This page was last modified on March 5, 2018