The Founders’ Activity Center offers a friendly environment for members* to enjoy a great workout!
*Must be at least 16yrs old to enter the Founders’ Activity Center; No one under the age of 16 is allowed in the facility under any circumstances. (Includes use of the outdoor basketball court.) UNTHSC child policy
Group Exercise Classes
-TurboKick, Power Yoga, Spin and more!
-Treadmills, Ellipticals, Upright and Recumbent Bikes, Rower and Stair Climber!
Cable Weight Machines
Free Towel Service
Dressing and Showering Areas
Outdoor(Full Court) Basketball Court
-Also supports tennis or volleyball play upon request
Spin Room Usage Rules
- The spin room is open for member use 8:00-11:00am and 2:00-4:00pm Monday – Friday. However, the room may be blocked without notice for OHP Programming.
- The sound equipment is for instructor use only and out of consideration for staff in surrounding offices, no music is to be played aloud. Please use headphones.
- Classes are to be taught by OHP staff only, therefore we request that the instructor bike not be used for personal workouts.
- Only closed toe athletic shoes and cycling shoes are permitted.
- Equipment must be cleaned with provided wipes after use.
- The spin room is for spin workouts only. Other space in the facility is available for stretching, abdominal workouts, etc.
- The window blinds must remain open at all times and no bags are permitted in the room.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in loss of privileges.