The Cashier Office serves students and departments with payments, check disbursements, deposits, and change order requests.
♦Location and Hours♦
1051 Haskell St., SSC Suite 101, 1st Floor. Fort Worth, Texas 76107
Monday thru Friday 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
Mailing Address: 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd. Fort Worth, Texas 76107
WE DO NOT ACCEPT CASH PAYMENTS FOR TUITION AND FEES
- Departments – use the official HSC deposit slip
- Please note that checks without deposit slips will be deposited into AR clearing account after 7 business days per our internal policy.
- Fill out all pertinent information, please be sure that no function code is listed. Once complete with two signatures then take to Cashier’s office for deposit.
- For Audit purpose all departments need a deposit stamp so they can have all checks stamped (For Deposit Only) before bringing to Cashier Office.
- It is mandatory for anyone who handles cash of checks to take the Cash Handling Course. It can be found in your employee learning portal.
- Clinic Deposits
- Clinic staff member will fill out deposit spreadsheet with all pertinent information
- The sealed deposit bag will be deposited in the nightly deposit bag with the Cashier deposit.
- Change of Concentration (COC) deposits can be made by cash or check using the HSC deposit slip
Coin and Currency Order
- Schedule an appointment online here.
- Email the cashier office at email@example.com Coin and Currency Order Form for ordering change.
- Please be sure to list all the denominations needed.
- Please keep in mind there is a required three business day advance notice.
Simulated Patient Fund Request
- Submit requisition to the BSC
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting funds at least three business days in advance with below criteria.
- PO number
- Denominations needed
Financial Aid is disbursed approximately 10 days prior to the beginning of classes. See disbursement dates here. Refunds will be processed the day after disbursement and then on Tuesdays and Thursdays throughout the rest of the term. For more information, please see the Refund Policy page.
There is an ATM located on campus in the Research and Education building (RES) on the first floor.
The Cashier’s Office does not cash personal checks in accordance with the following Fiscal Procedure: “Checks are only accepted for the payment of goods and services. Under no circumstances may disbursements be made to cash personal checks for employees or students.
All checks received must be in U.S. currency and made payable to UNTHSC. Any check, bank draft, money order, traveler check, cashier check or credit/debit transaction returned to UNTHSC unpaid, due to no fault of the bank or UNTHSC is subject to a $25 returned item charge.”
Cashier’s office no longer gives out change for personal use.