Our Coaching Champions share a common goal helping build the foundation of our values-based coaching culture. These champions have served as the voice of the UNT Health Science Center and assisted in developing a consistent message around coaching for all HSC team members. They recognize that before we can create a coaching culture, we need to make sure:
- We all share a common understanding of “what is coaching.”
- We are talking the same language when it comes to coaching.
Opportunities to participate as a Coaching Champion
- Facilitator: Receive coaching specific training and help facilitate coaching workshops
Training will be facilitated by the Coaching Champions. The training will include an introduction to the coaching framework that will focus on both integrated coaching and scheduled coaching through the formal coaching plan.
- Advisor: Meet on an as needed basis with the Office of People Development to serve as an advisor for the coaching program
Advisors will meet with the People Development Advisor on an as needed basis to give feedback and help support the continued development of the coaching program.
- Leadership Coaches: Participate in leadership coach specific training and serve as a coach for one of the UNTHSC Leader Development programs
The Office of People Development is committed to identifying internal coaches to facilitate team member development during their participation in designated UNTHSC leadership programs. This pool of coaches are assigned to program participants to reinforce program concepts and accelerate participant growth.
Questions? Contact Jessie Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org .
This page was last modified on May 24, 2018