- 7 projects providing services from early 2013 through 9/30/2017
- Projects were housed in 3 schools (Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine, UNTHSC School of Public Health, and the UNT System College of Pharmacy) as well as the UNTHSC Office of Professional and Continuing Education (INCEDO)
- Worked with multiple hospitals: JPS Health Network, PLAZA Medical Center of Fort Worth, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth, Baylor All Saints Medical Center at Fort Worth, Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Included multiple non-provider partners: Area Agency on Aging, Meals on Wheels, etc.
- Serving an estimated minimum of 5,200 patients, and performing 37,000 encounters
Specific project details can be accessed HERE
This page was last modified on February 22, 2018