Notices Regarding Federal Government Shutdown
Regarding the Federal Government Shutdown:
Due to the enactment of a continuing resolution, Federal government operations are open. Federal employees are expected to return for work on their next regularly scheduled work day.
As we receive updates from the various Federal agencies about their operations, missed application due dates, review meetings, etc. we will update this web site accordingly.
- Revised Guidance on Resumption of NIH Extramural Activities Following Recent Shutdown – 10/22/2013
- More Information on Moving Forward with NIH Applications, Review, and Awards – 10/21/2013
- Guidance on Resumption of NIH Extramural Activites – 10/18/2013
- National Institutes of Health News Flashes
- Resumption of Operations at the National Science Foundation