Ideate – Web-based Research Administration System
Ideate combines a user-friendly interface, intuitive navigation and a modern system architecture to deliver a compelling next generation solution for enterprise research management. It features smart applications that proactively guide compliance with sponsor rules, institutional policies, and industry regulations, while flexibly accommodating exceptions and change management.
Our module implementation schedule is as follows: IACUC and Biosafety, then IRB, and lastly, Research Grant and Contract Management.
We are currently in the process of implementing the IRB module.
- Follow this tutorial to get started. Ideate Use Tutorial
- Ideate can be accessed by following this link: https://ideate.unthsc.edu
- The Firefox Web Browser is required for Ideate. Get it here.
Support and Access
- For issues regarding Ideate, please contact IdeateSupport@unthsc.edu.
- To request access to Ideate, please visit https://apps.unthsc.edu/accounts. Non-UNTHSC employees must have a sponsoring UNTHSC Department submit the request on their behalf.
This page was last modified on January 26, 2018