Cayuse 424 Proposal Submission System
Cayuse is a web-based system for grant proposal preparation and submission.
Benefits of Cayuse:
- Eliminate or minimize redundant data entry and manual tasks
- Store key data in your personal profile for auto-fill of routine fields and easy reuse
- Upload and store multiple biosketches
- Create detailed, modular, and sub-award budgets
- Import budgets and merge sub-proposals
- Validate, track, and resolve errors with built-in real-time error checking and agency validations
- Download funding opportunities directly from Grants.gov
- Submit proposals directly system-to-system to Grants.gov
- Sign-on using your UNTHSC EUID and password
For Cayuse Access, contact your assigned Pre-Award Grant Specialist.
Link to Cayuse: CAYUSE-LOGIN(Mozilla Firefox Web Browser Recommended)
Cayuse Bookmark Creation Instructions for the Firefox Web Browser
This page was last modified on May 7, 2020