You can make a tremendous impact in the Fort Worth community and beyond by investing in the innovative training and cutting-edge technology that will be offered at the HSC Regional Simulation Center. Your support can be applied to and recognized in the center itself, at a wide-range of levels as outlined below.
HSC Regional Simulation Center Naming Opportunity | $5,000,000
Your $5M gift would allow you to name the center, making a meaningful lasting impact in the Fort Worth community and beyond. This gift presents a unique opportunity for you to secure permanent recognition on the HSC REGIONAL SIMULATION CENTER, where hundreds of students, faculty, staff, and community members will learn and train each day. More importantly, your legacy gift will be truly transformative, expanding the frontiers of knowledge for all learners and ultimately improving patient outcomes in a variety of settings across North Texas.
- HSC Regional Simulation Center | $5,000,000,
- Procedural Skills | $250,000
- Home Suite | $100,000
- Virtual Reality Rooms | 2 available @ $100,000 each
- Acute Care Simulation | 2 available @ $50,000 each
- Teams Rooms | 4 available @ $50,000 each
- Exam Rooms | 14 available @ $25,000 each
- Learning Lounges | 2 available @ $100,000 each
Click here for detailed information on each space available for naming recognition.
Equipment | $250,000
- Two Ultrasound Machines | $50,000 each
- One High-Fidelity Birthing Simulator | $150,000
Training Fund | $1,000,000
- Gifts of any amount are accepted.
- Fund will support training needs of first responder and other community health professionals.
To learn more about HSC Regional Simulation Center recognition opportunities and funding needs, please contact the Office Institutional Advancement: 817.735.0204 | LeeAnn.Embry@unthsc.edu