Welcome to The Freshman Experience Project!
Are you a male or female who…
- is currently a first year college student at the University of North Texas?
- is between the ages of 18-19?
You may be eligible to earn money by participating in a study on health and risk behaviors, including alcohol and drug use, among first-year college students.
What is The Freshman Experience Project?
What would I do as a participant?
Frequently Asked Questions
How will my participation in this study make a difference?
How much will I get paid?
Can my friend participate?
Are there risks to participating?
Will you benefit from this research?
How are you protecting my privacy?
What are my rights as a participant?
Study Contact Information
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 817-735-2371
Staff Contact Information
- Dr. Dana M. Litt, Principal Investigator
- Raul Resendiz, Research Assistant
- Travis Walker, Research Assistant