In addition to the admissions requirements, international applicants will need to submit the following documents to the application service:
- Applicants who have degree coursework from institutions outside the U.S. must submit a credential evaluation from World Education Services (WES). We require the iCAP WES This will be submitted to the SOPHAS system for your final application.
- International applicants must demonstrate satisfactory proficiency in oral and written English before being considered for admission. TOEFL or IELTS are accepted. Minimum requirements: TOEFL internet based = 85. Applicants may waive the TOEFL/IELTS requirement by providing documentation from one of the following accepted measures.
- TOEFL score code is 6565
- IELTS score reports must be physically mailed to:
- UNT Health Science Center
- Attn: School of Public Health, Admissions
- 3500 Camp Bowie Blvd.
- Fort Worth, TX 761-7
International applicants should submit their application 6 weeks prior to the posted priority deadline. This will allow sufficient time for WES to process the transcript evaluation report and adequate time for visa processing.
Visit our International Student Office site to learn more about the I-20 process, estimated Cost of Attendance and other key factors.
This page was last modified on June 29, 2019