About Our Program
Creating solutions for a healthier community by producing highly qualified entry-level doctors of physical therapy, and leading in education, professional services, and research activities.
- A well-rounded education in all aspects of contemporary physical therapy.
- The curriculum includes a course in Rural Health and underserved populations and has opportunities for clinical internships in rural areas.
- Learning in a research-intensive health science center environment.
- A low student-faculty ratio that ensures close contact with and continuous mentoring by physical therapy faculty.
- Interdisciplinary education experiences with students in medical school and physician assistant programs at the health science center.
You will have opportunities to learn at various clinical sites across the DFW area and the nation, including opportunities to experience Physical Therapy in other countries.