Early acceptance deadline December 6, 2019
Our application process involves a holistic review of your application to include educational and professional experiences, as well as recommendations and application questions.
1. Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
2. Completed application:
- $50 Application fee [UNTHSC currrent students or employees eligible for fee waiver]
- ALL official transcripts from U.S. accredited institutions.
- Resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Required application questions. See application for specific prompts.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting.
- All U.S. citizens and permanent residents (except F1 and J1 visa holders) are eligible to apply.
Suggested preparation but NOT required:
- A degree or training in a health-related field
- Human physiology or Anatomy and Physiology
- Foundations of Health / Health Education
- Basic Human Nutrition and Health
- Introduction to Psychology or Human Behavior
Academic Program Manager
Adwoa Bonney-Graves, MA
Lifestyle Health Sciences, MET 330
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Department of Lifestyle Health Sciences
This page was last modified on November 4, 2019