Assistance available via firstname.lastname@example.org
M-F 8:00am-4:00pm CST by appointment
The application portal is now open for 2021-2022.
Deadline April 16, 2021
You are encouraged to apply early until February 1, 2021 to be eligible to apply for scholarships.
Our application process involves a holistic review of your application to include educational and professional experiences, as well as recommendations and application questions.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher
2. 3.0 GPA
3. Completed application:
- $50 Application fee [UNTHSC current students or employees eligible for fee waiver]
- ALL official transcripts from U.S. accredited institutions.
- Resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Required application questions. See application for specific prompts.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting.
- All U.S. citizens and permanent residents (except F1 and J1 visa holders) are eligible to apply.
Suggested preparation but NOT required:
- A degree or training in a health-related field
- Human physiology or Anatomy and Physiology
- Foundations of Health / Health Education
- Basic Human Nutrition and Health
- Introduction to Psychology or Human Behavior
Department of Lifestyle Health Sciences
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, HSC has temporarily transitioned many of our events and classes to online delivery, however, our campus is still open for business. Our staff members are working from home to limit their risk of exposure. Therefore, to expedite our response to inquiries, we ask that you send an e-mail to the appropriate Admissions Team (provided in the links below) with any questions and concerns you may have regarding your application.
Interim Department Chair
Misti Zablosky, Ph.D., LAT, DipACLM, CHWC
Lifestyle Health Sciences, MET 330C
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
This page was last modified on April 9, 2021