Application portal opens
Sept. 2019 to March 2020
* The admissions process will include an early acceptance in January 2020 and a regular acceptance in April 2020.
We will be accepting a cohort of 60 students for the 2020-2021 degree program
Our program application process involves a holistic review of all aspects of your application to include educational and professional experiences, as well as responses to the required application questions.
1. Bachelor’s degree with 3.0 GPA or higher
2. Completed application & $50 application fee
- All official transcripts from U.S. accredited institutions.
- Resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Required application questions. See application for specific prompts.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting.
- All U.S. citizens and permanent residents (except F1 and J1 visa holders) are eligible to apply.
Recommended degree and course completion
- A degree or training in a health-related field is recommended but not required
- Human physiology or Anatomy and Physiology 4 SCH
- Foundations of Health / Health Education 3SCH
- Basic Human Nutrition and Health 3SCH
- Introduction to Psychology or Human Behavior 3SCH
Academic Program Manager
Adwoa Bonney-Graves, MA
Lifestyle Health Sciences, MET 330
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
This page was last modified on August 30, 2019