Application portal opens
Sept. 2019 to March 2020
*A rolling admissions process will include an early acceptance in January 2020 and a regular acceptance in April 2020.
1. Bachelor’s degree in health related field with 3.0 GPA or higher
2. Completed application & $50 application fee
- Official transcripts from highest degree earned. All official transcripts from U.S. accredited institutions only.
- Resumé or curriculum vitae.
- Required application questions. See application for specific prompts.
- Two letters of recommendation from persons other than friends or family members who can speak to your performance in an academic or professional setting.
Preferred course completion
- Human physiology or Anatomy and Physiology 3 SCH
- Foundations of Health Education 3SCH
- Basic Human Nutrition and Health 3SCH
- Introduction to Psychology or Human Behavior 3SCH
Academic Program Manager
Adwoa Bonney-Graves, MA
Lifestyle Health Sciences, MET 330
3500 Camp Bowie Boulevard
Fort Worth, TX 76107
This page was last modified on June 28, 2019