HSC at Fort Worth
In partnership with HSC RISE, we will be providing a Respecting the Lived Experience Workshop on Thursday, May 11th. This interactive workshop invites participants to reflect on how their identities have shaped their experiences and leadership, while working together in a values-based culture to establish skills for continued coalition building.
Light breakfast and lunch will be provided. Please let us know if you any dietary restrictions.
Key Benefits and Learning Objectives
- Develop awareness and understanding of different experiences
- Cultivate a positive environment by evaluating personal attitudes and behaviors
- Build trust by supporting opportunities to remove barriers
- Foster an inclusive environment of respect, belonging and access for all
- Cultivate authentic connections through learning about and celebrating various groups
- Understand the impact of intolerance and discrimination in a values-based culture
- Sustain a culture of respect for diversity of people, beliefs, thoughts and ideas
Time and Location
Thursday, May 11th from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
For questions, please reach out to Emanuel George III, PharmD. Emanuel.George@unthsc.edu