Research Appreciation Day
Submissions close on February 1
Mark your calendars for the first virtual Research Appreciation Day (RAD).
All poster and oral presentations will take place online during the week of March 22 – 26, 2021.
Submit your RAD abstract for online writing support available from The Center for Academic Performance through Friday, January 22.
IRB/IACUC/IBC protocols must have been submitted by December 21, 2020. Visit the North Texas Regional Institutional Review Board site for more information regarding protocol submission.
Please note the following:
- IRB/IACUC/IBC protocols must have been submitted by December 21, 2020 in order to be eligible for consideration.
– “Compliance reviews for IRB or IACUC require that investigators plan well ahead of any deadline for grant submission, degree requirements or presentation deadlines to assure that their project has appropriate regulatory reviews and approvals well in advance. Add in the impact COVID-19 has on staffing demands and performance, as well as the reviews of existing pending non-RAD research protocols. Thus, it is imperative that all researchers understand that, if you do not already have IRB or IACUC approval for your RAD-related project, there is no guarantee that protocol approvals can be obtained in time for meeting other RAD deadlines, even if the protocol application is submitted by December 21. As always, your professionalism and commitment to our HSC Values is appreciated during this period.“ – Brian Gladue, PhD, Vice President for Research and Innovation
- RAD submissions will open Monday, January 4, 2021 at 8:00 A.M. and close Monday, February 1, 2021 at 11:59 P.M. No late submissions will be accepted.
- Abstracts submitted for RAD 2020 may be resubmitted for RAD 2021 (due to the cancellation of RAD 2020).
- Poster presenters will receive additional information in the coming months for creating and submitting poster files, supporting files, and other materials online.
- Oral presenters will receive additional information in the coming months regarding scheduling and Zoom connection details.
We encourage all team members to participate in this institutional tradition!
For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page was last modified on January 13, 2021