Research Appreciation Day
Mark your calendars for March 21-25, 2022!
Research Appreciation Day (RAD) is an institutional tradition encompassing medicine, public health and basic science. The program provides an opportunity for students, faculty and staff to share their research efforts with the campus community and the public. The program encourages the development of joint research projects and increases the community’s awareness of the outstanding quality and range of research conducted at UNT Health Science Center.
Abstract Submissions closed February 7, 2022 11:59 p.m. On Friday, March 4, 2022 all participants will be notified of acceptance. Once accepted authors can upload posters, presentations and videos.
Prep Sessions available
For a full list of Prep Sessions available from Gibson D. Lewis Library, visit Engage.
2022 Important Dates
- Tuesday, December 21, 2021 – IRB/IACUC Deadline for Processing any new RAD Protocols
- Monday, January 3, 2022 – Abstract submissions open at 8:00 A.M.
- Monday, February 7, 2022 – Abstract submissions close at 11:59 P.M.
- Friday, March 4, 2022 – Notify all participants of acceptance. Once accepted authors can upload posters, presentations and videos.
- Thursday, March 17, 2022 – All accepted author uploads (posters, presentations and videos) must be completed by 11:59 P.M.
- Monday, March 21, 2022 – Judging begins at 8:00 A.M.
- Thursday, March 24, 2022 – Judging ends
- Friday, March 25, 2022 – Awards are presented online.
Thanks to all who participated in RAD and congratulations to 2021 winners! The Awards Ceremony is available on Lewis Library’s YouTube Channel.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.