JUNE 22-23, 2017 | Hyatt Regency Bethesda
November 17-21, 2017
Past Events 2016
* NAPCRG’s Annual Meeting will be held in Colorado Springs, Colorado from November 12-16, 2016. It is a forum for primary care researchers from across the globe to gather and present their research, collaborate for new research, and foster growth for up-and-coming researchers. Provide link below.
Printed from: http://www.napcrg.org/NA16. Conferences. Practice-based Research Network Conference. Registration Information
* The 24th Annual Research Appreciation Day at the Medical Education and Training Building (MET) on April 15, 2016.
* Exploring the Role of Protective Factors on Depressive Symptoms among Mexican American Adolescents (picture attached)
Alex Espinoza; Etienne Jaime Hinojosa; Alejandra Aguilar; Kimberly Fulda, DrPH; Anna Espinoza, MD; Susan Franks, PhD
* Won 3rd Place Award from the School of Public Health
* Texas Public Health Association’s 92nd annual Education Conference hosted by the Galveston County Health District at the San Luis Resort Spa & Conference Center from April 11-13, 2016.
* Preconception Care and Reproductive Life Planning: Engaging Primary Care Providers (picture attached)
Anna Espinoza, MD; Kimberly Fulda, DrPH; Amy Raines-Milenkov, DrPH; Misty Wilder; Michelle Lee, MS; Alejandra Aguilar; Ann Salyer-Caldwell, RDN/LD, MPH
* Identifying Provider and Patient Barriers to the Implementation of (MeTree) Family Health History Clinical Decision Support (FHH CDS) Tools
Janhavi Mallaiah, MPH; Deanna Cross, PhD; Kimberly Fulda, DrPH; Anna Espinoza, MD; Julia Zhang, MS
Past Events 2015
North American Primary Care Research Group Annual Meeting
* Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff) Prevalence in Healthcare Settings: An Environmental Screening Study in the Dallas-Fort Worth Region
Kimberly Fulda, DrPH; Joon-hak Lee; Jerry Simecka; Michelle Lee; Mark Pulse; Anna Espinoza, MD; Phung Nguyen; Patricia Taylor; Sushma Sharma
* The Association Between Acculturation and Risk for Type 2 Diabetes in Mexican-American Children and Adolescents
Kimberly Fulda, DrPH; Randi Proffitt Leyva; Jose Retana, MPH
* Improving Birth Outcomes – The Essential Role of Primary Care Providers in Reproductive Life Planning. (picture attached)
* The presentation was held at The Fort Worth Club, on Tuesday, July 28, 2015, 6:00p.m. -8:30p.m. The speakers were Janet E. Shepherd, MD, FACOG, and Roy S. Martin, MDiv, DMin.
This page was last modified on April 21, 2017