Goal: To empower women of all ages and cultural backgrounds to make informed decisions about their health through providing an ongoing stream of professional education, student education, patient education and research education programs.
Training Medical Professionals for Tomorrow (Links for Faculty and Students)
- ACGME (Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education) Allopathic resident education (non-Osteopathic).
- ACGME Ob/Gyn Residency Program Four year residency program fully accredited by the ACGME.
- APGO (American Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics)
Information for students and faculty on things form educational objectives to
residency programs to faculty development tools and educational grants.
- Case Report Guidelines for Students
- CREOG (Council on resident Education in Obstetrics and
Gynecology) Information and resources for residents, their faculty and
- MedEdPortal (From the AAMC) Resources for instructional activities, publishing innovative educational materials, etc.
- NBOME (National Board of Osteopathic Medical Examiners) Information about the Osteopathic physician medical examination and strategicplans, etc.
- UNTHSC Medical Student Education Educational support services.
- UNTHSC Center for learning development Resources for Facilitator Development.
- USMLE (United States Medical Licensing Exam) Information about the USMLE certification exams.
Continuing Education for Medical Professionals
- Annual Pelham P. Staples Symposium on Women’s Health
- Seminar Series — Best Practices and tools addressing birth outcomes
- Fort Worth Ob/Gyn Society — Lecture Series
- JPS Health Network Ob/Gyn Grand Rounds
- Harris Grand Rounds
Community Education Programs
- Centering Pregnancy — A new approach to Prenatal Care.
- ForHER — Offers seminars on cutting edge women’s health research.