Our Mission, Vision and Objectives
Our mission is to improve women’s health across the spectrum of ages and cultures through excellence in clinical care, research, and education.
Our vision is to be a collaborative health model for women of all ages and cultures that helps women understand and appreciate research and clinical advances so that they can make informed decisions about their personal health.
- Provide comprehensive preventative women’s health care for disease prevention.
- Promote research and scholarly activity to benefit the community we serve.
- Educate women regarding preventative measures and management of health problems related to women of all ages.
- Provide health promotion, disease prevention, education and outreach to the community we serve
- Provide education for medical and public health professionals.
- Mentor health care professionals, researchers and students to become leaders in women’s health.
This page was last modified on January 22, 2015